Thursday, August 27, 2009

When it rains....


My luck has turned from bad to really, really sucky. I was informed that the investors at GiveClicks.com took heavy losses on another venture and have pulled funding and handed everyone pink slips with no severence, no warning, no nothing and that I won't be paid effective immediately. Great, they were my sole source of income and I have less than $100 to my name and have a stack of bills already late and more due on the 1st. Not sure what to do, not much to do other than start beating the streets for work I guess.


Great timing huh?

1 comment:

crystal haidl said...

Now's the time to pitch a publisher. of your day to day struggle.. with your pics and amazing writing. An online web site that chroncicles for the upcoming book as it invites people everywhere to chronicle their day. Try Perseus .. they're into social media experiments http://www.bookthesequel.com/bookexpo.php