Saturday, October 29, 2011

Surrender and Farewell....

We argue in circles....round and round...
Where it stops everybody knows...except us...
Even we see it now...I do at least...
We repeat this insanity over and over...
We fight, cry, fuck and get high...lather rinse repeat...
I for one call a truce and admit defeat...
You win...you are 100% right and I am 200% wrong...
Even those odds would not suffice to satisfy the revenge you seek...
I am not the one who did all that to you...some sure but not all..
I try to help you the best I can every time you fall...
And get bit time and time again....your bite is getting stronger...
Your bites aren't play anymore...your banter has turned to rancor...
Your sweet tears of joy I used to kiss off your cheek have turned sour and dry...
The game is over...time to say goodbye...
Adios, see ya later, farewell, goodbye...

No comments: