Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A turning point in my catharsis

It's been almost 11 years since this journey began and the past three have been tumultous to the point of insanity but this evening I drove up to visit a woman friend of mine who is a healer named Luce and she know right away what I needed and she did a series of readings with me and provided the answers to questions I already knew but she was so accurate on everything that her validation served to set my resolve in concrete...I am on the right path and will undergo as series of life changing events from now through next spring and be the events of my lifetime to a point where I will FINALLY know peace within myself for the first time in my life. So to Luce my muse, healer, guide and friend I say thank you for giving me more clarity of thought and purpose than I thought was ever possible ~ Namaste

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Prolog: Luce told me that night that someone very close, a family member or lover would die suddenly before last spring...My brother in-law John D. Vogt passed at the end of last year suddenly at the age of 60. Coincidence?